EP 24 | Threads App: How to Approach it as a Business Owner
You've probably heard of Threads, but in case you've been checked out—Meta, Facebook's parent company, launched Threads, a social microblogging app, on July 5. Yes, really—another social channel to keep up with. And while that was my initial thought too, I’ve seen some threads of hope - and even some fun - on this platform, and today I’m sharing them with you.
So, how exactly should we approach Threads as business owners? I’ll get into the marketing tactics—good and bad—I’ve noticed on the app. And share exactly how to make the most of your time on Threads. If you’re looking for a place to do things differently, but in a way that still benefits your business, then Threads might just be the app you’ve been searching for!
- Getting started on Threads and how to set up your account
- Strategic alternatives to reposting your content from other channels
- Tips to incorporate more of your personality on Threads
- How brands big and small are having fun and engaging their audiences - and how you can do it too
- Leveraging Threads to test new messaging and collect voice of customer
- Why you should use this opportunity to engage with bigger brands
- How to start authentic conversations and create connections
Links & Mentioned Resources
Connect with Sunny