EP 31 | Marketing and Money Mindset with Belinda Rosenblum
Learning how to manage business finances can feel like such a thorn in your side. What makes a smart investment? How much should you spend on marketing? And can this be simplified to make it a little more… fun?
Belinda Rosenblum joins me to discuss money management for your business with a hint of money mindset. If you, like me, are tempted to avoid your business finances altogether, take a deep breath and tune in because—we both need this. And if you’re one of those rare birds who loves the financial side, Belinda shares plenty of tips you’ll want to apply to your business too!
- Why it’s important for business owners to get curious about their relationship with money
- How to reframe beliefs around money (money stories) to help you grow your business
- The importance of evaluating your product and service revenue streams before focusing on growing them
- How to maximize your investments and what it means to “invest where it matters”
- How to identify which areas of your business you should be investing in
- Why marketing is an investment, not a cost
- How poor money management contributes to burnout
- The best kind of investments to make early on in your business
- How to determine an appropriate budget for marketing
- What lag and lead indicators are and what they reveal about your business finances
Meet Belinda Rosenblum, CPA and Profit Strategist of OWN YOUR MONEY - She helps female entrepreneurs manage and plan their business money to take control of their profits and scale past the income ceiling holding them back.
What business finance a-ha are you taking away from this conversation? Tag me and Belinda on Instagram! We’d love to hear from you.
Links & Mentioned Resources
Connect with Belinda
Connect with Sunny