EP 32 | Rethinking Competitors: A Simple Reframe to Increase Market Share and Boost Revenue
In today's episode, I'm uncovering how a simple reframe can expand your market share and boost revenue for your business.
The reframe? How you define competitors.
If you think you know your competitors, you’re halfway there. But most business owners define competitors far too narrowly which leads to missed revenue opportunities.
If you don’t think you have competitors, (spoiler!) you do. Your customers have limited time and budget and if it’s not going to you, they’re spending somewhere else.
By the end of today’s episode, you’ll be able to apply a small reframe to the way you think about “competitors” that will open up market share opportunity and increase revenue for your business.
If you're ready to take your marketing to the next level and attract new customers who don't even know they need your product or service - grab those earbuds and get ready to uncover untapped potential and grow your revenue like never before.
- How to define competitors for your business (it’s not what you’ve been doing)
- Steps for conducting a mini, research-free competitor analysis
- Capturing the attention of potential customers
- Understanding where your customers spend time and money to solve problems
- Identifying how your customers are misdiagnosing their problems/needs and why they’re not coming to you
- How to create a marketing and messaging strategy that targets a wider pool of customers and increases market share
Now that you know how I define competitors, is there anything I didn’t cover? Do you have additional questions? Let me know on Instagram or LinkedIn.
Connect with Sunny
I appreciate you tuning into Marketer For Hire. I’d love for you to leave a review and rating on Apple and Spotify. It lets me know you’re listening and helps others know whether this podcast is for them!